Amenities and Services
Every resident of Parsons House is an individual with unique needs and desires for the way they want their home. Our amenities and services include:
- Finely appointed studio, parlor, one-bedroom or one-bedroom with den and two bedrooms apartments, each with private bath, each with individual climate control.
- Three daily meals served in our grand dining room overlooking Champions Run Golf Course, along with nutritional snacks. Private family dining is also available.
- Weekly housekeeping
- Laundry service
- Beds made daily
- Physician, podiatrist, dental and massage therapy available
- All utilities, including basic phone service and cable television
- Free long-distance
- Full calendar of activities and programs
- Complementary social membership to the Champions Run Club
- Pet therapy on premises
- Scheduled transportation
- 24-hour professional staffing
- 24-hour emergency response system
- Routine wellness reviews
- Basic assistance with daily living activities
In addition to our full complement of services, Parsons House has designed seven levels of personalized care for our residents. We conduct periodic wellness reviews to assess each individual’s unique needs and challenges, and then match them with the appropriate level of care. Our specialists will communicate with family and loved ones and will include them in the process of any changes for a resident. Our specialized care for individual needs are focused primarily on assistance needed with the daily routines that can become increasingly challenging for a resident, such as bathing, dressing, hygiene, grooming, medication administration, diabetic management and mobility – simple things that are important to an individual’s pride and integrity, and that we handle with care and discretion.
Activities for Parsons House residents are wide and varied. Our calendar of events is continually evolving in our commitment to engage many different interests and participation abilities – to encourage our residents to be active and sociable. A few of our activities include:
- Field Trips
- Yoga and Exercise Classes
- Baking Club
- Computer Workshops
- Bowling and Billiards
- Arts & Crafts
- Visits to the Country Club
To review our current list of residents’ activities, click here to go to our events calendar page.
Our professional staff is at the core of the Parsons House experience. Their attentiveness, kindness and availability is evidenced in every interaction with our residents; the same residents with whom they laugh, converse, and genuinely enjoy. Our staff understands that they work in the resident’s home, and they take that responsibility seriously every day.